*There may be an additional hourly fee
for the tennis courts
Please Note: Pricing will vary by property. Please inquire regarding the time you plan to travel to get accurate rate quotes as specials may also apply. To compare pricing to the resort’s quoted prices - examples of weekly pricing for private rentals in the 1 & 2 bedroom Beach Villas: summer from $1200-1500 range plus tax; winter from $2400-3000 range plus tax.
When you rent privately, you are not a guest of the resort so resort amenities are restricted. You will have access to the pool near the property you are renting and the beach. Tennis may be available at an additional charge through the pro shop
Some amenities and attractions you will have access to on and off the resort property:
- Pool by the property you are renting (main pool at North end of property is restricted).
- World famous Captiva beach.
- Health Club (daily or weekly membership) and a Day Spa are available at ‘Tween Water’s Inn on Captiva just a short drive away.
- Captiva Cruises from the South Seas Marina go to the outer islands.
- Sailing lessons from: Offshore Sailing School or New Moon Sailing
- If you're interested in Golf you can enjoy either of two 18 hole challenging courses on Sanibel just 15-20 minutes away: Dunes or Beachview. Tennis is also available at either of these clubs.
- The best restaurants (and they are numerous) are in the Village, just a 5-10 minute walk or drive. We will provide you with some suggestions. An ice cream/coffee shop is in the village compensating for the ice cream shop that is only for resort guests at the North end of the Resort.
- Excellent rental of multi-speed aluminum men's, ladies', and children's bikes can be delivered to your door from Billy’s Bike Rentals.
- Yolo Watersports located in Captiva’s village area is another local option for renting beach chairs, umbrellas, bikes, golf carts, banana boat rides, parasailing, wave runners, scooters, etc.
Amenities will vary by property
View Area Map
email us at email@example.com